how much does undergrad matter in med school admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If I have a 3.6 at a tier 4 school, where do you think that will get me into as a transfer?

You have good grades, don't worry about how many people have heard of your school. You have grades consistent with success. Apply to whatever schools you want. They will look at your SAT, etc, so if you barely scored high enough for your state school, don't waste the $$ applying to all the ivy/"new ivy" level schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have good grades, don't worry about how many people have heard of your school. You have grades consistent with success. Apply to whatever schools you want. They will look at your SAT, etc, so if you barely scored high enough for your state school, don't waste the $$ applying to all the ivy/"new ivy" level schools.

My score was a 1980 overall and my state school was UGA. Also I like your posts, you are very helpful individual.
 
Talked to an advisor of mines who used to teach at UGA, he says as long as I have a 3.5 or above as a biochem major, I am pretty much in there as a transfer.

Now as for this site, I want to see if people try to add more comments to the topic which are helpful or just flat out use the opportunity to make low quality troll posts because they are thin skinned grudge holders who are hurt by what I said to them on the internet.
 
Talked to an advisor of mines who used to teach at UGA, he says as long as I have a 3.5 or above as a biochem major, I am pretty much in there as a transfer.

Now as for this site, I want to see if people try to add more comments to the topic which are helpful or just flat out use the opportunity to make low quality troll posts because they are thin skinned grudge holders who are hurt by what I said to them on the internet.

:whoa:

[Finally have a use for that smiley!!!]
 
Talked to an advisor of mines who used to teach at UGA, he says as long as I have a 3.5 or above as a biochem major, I am pretty much in there as a transfer.

Now as for this site, I want to see if people try to add more comments to the topic which are helpful or just flat out use the opportunity to make low quality troll posts because they are thin skinned grudge holders who are hurt by what I said to them on the internet.
You realize you do various things that are blatantly against the rules of etiquette on the forum right?