how much for per diem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I saw some ads for $1300 a day. I talked to some recruiter in FL he said they were paying $800-$900 a day if I can remember.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Attachments

  • 9D482BDD-3F23-43B9-BBEF-26824FEE7372.png
    9D482BDD-3F23-43B9-BBEF-26824FEE7372.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 247
This forum is getting very interesting today. We got someone asking how to get Pathology jobs and now someone is giving us pharmacy per diem rates .

Strange times indeed.

Pay is about 1000/day for most diem. Its varies by location up to +/- 20-30% of that.

As a bar reference, it is among the lowest per diem rate of ALL medical specialties. Lower than most specialist NP jobs even.
 
I got a thumb downs from y2k! I just report it, man. I dont make the news. I have been told the same thing for over 10 years from different sources. Soon a 1000/day might be like making 50/day now so I am very concerned obviously.
 
I got a thumb downs from y2k! I just report it, man. I dont make the news. I have been told the same thing for over 10 years from different sources. Soon a 1000/day might be like making 50/day now so I am very concerned obviously.

I know a locums pathologist who makes 1000/day, and was paid the same amount at his last several gigs. n=1 but validates what was said.
 
I got a thumb downs from y2k! I just report it, man. I dont make the news. I have been told the same thing for over 10 years from different sources. Soon a 1000/day might be like making 50/day now so I am very concerned obviously.
The thumbs down was to the facts of the situation,not to the accuracy.