-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How much is just pharmacy school?
Started by ArtMot425
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you even Google search the schools and their PharmD tuition?
Have you looked on the website? Called the schools? I found a link for you for Glendale which I'll post below. Just look on the website or call, it took about 45 seconds to locate on the website.
http://www.midwestern.edu/Programs_and_Admission/Financial_Aid/Tuition.html
http://www.midwestern.edu/Programs_and_Admission/Financial_Aid/Tuition.html
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fine, I'll find the other one for you: http://www.bursar.arizona.edu/students/fees/showrates.asp?term=094&feetype=pharm&feerate=all
(Fall 2010 is not up yet, so Fall 2009's tuition should be close enough)
(Fall 2010 is not up yet, so Fall 2009's tuition should be close enough)
Fine, I'll find the other one for you: http://www.bursar.arizona.edu/students/fees/showrates.asp?term=094&feetype=pharm&feerate=all
(Fall 2010 is not up yet, so Fall 2009's tuition should be close enough)
GO TEAM WORK!

Yea dudey your gonna have to be a liii-ttle more motivated than that if your interested in Pharmacy 😛 Hope it helps though.
When i was at my interview at Midwestern Glendale, they said the total amount to budget is somewhere between $70,000-75,000 per year. So $70,000*3 yrs= $210,000. But since their tuition is ~$40,000, I'm not sure if living expenses would really come out to $30,000 more a year.
Fine, I'll find the other one for you: http://www.bursar.arizona.edu/students/fees/showrates.asp?term=094&feetype=pharm&feerate=all
(Fall 2010 is not up yet, so Fall 2009's tuition should be close enough)
The state is broke and I believe that they approved a rate hike of 10-20% for the state universities. If the sales tax hike doesn't pass and Arizonans hate taxes and don't care if their education system sucks, they are probably going to have to raise tuition again. If the economy doesn't improve then they will probably be doing the same thing next year. Since Midwestern is private, I'm guessing that UofA will see much bigger hikes. But UofA is dirt cheap so even a 10 or 20% hike isn't that much compared to Midwestern.
The sales tax bill will probably pass. We are in the red and now that all these people are boycotting our state, it might be even worse. They will raise tuition regardless....mark my words. However, it won't even come close to the cost of Midwestern.
Simple math is HARD
(Cost of Semester) x (Number of Semesters) = Total Cost
(Cost of Semester) x (Number of Semesters) = Total Cost
Pharmacists need to do math?
Don't we just put pills from a big bottle into a little bottle?
Don't we just put pills from a big bottle into a little bottle?
40,000? Is Glendale a 3 year program?
40,000? Is Glendale a 3 year program?
Yes Midwestern in Glendale is 3 years...Midwestern in IL is 4 years.
I think the rate UoA is going is $9000/year...But I'll call to double check.
How much does Glendale Midwestern pharmacy school and how much is U of A pharmacy school?
If someone could please help.
http://tinyurl.com/29njahw
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K