How Much is Too Much?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rockasons

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Earlier this year, I completed all of my information for the Pre-Health Committee at my school for an evaluation packet. Included in the information was my personal statement. Would you suggest that I use the same P.S. or write a new one for AADSAS? I talked to an admissions committee member at a d-school and they told me that too much information is overwhelming. I wonder if a second letter falls into this category.

I think that I should use the same statement for two reasons. First, it is a statement of who I am, what I have done, and what I intend to do. Essentially, it is what makes me "tick" on a daily basis. Second, I put a lot of effort into this letter and I am 100% satisfied with the final product. Thanks for the input!!

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds like the one that I wrote for my pre-health committee..I'm using it to apply through AASDAS because my committee person completemented me on how great my essay was! :)