How much SGU cost for all the years?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

danimastani

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it cheaper or more expensive than U.S schools? Anyone know exactly how much does it cost including the airfares, housing and food?
Thanks a lot
 
danimastani said:
Is it cheaper or more expensive than U.S schools? Anyone know exactly how much does it cost including the airfares, housing and food?
Thanks a lot


I do not have the exact numbers, but I seem to recall that I once calculated the total to be in the neighborhood of 180,000 Canadian, which translates to roughly $125,000 American.

Do not forget to include room and board.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
danimastani said:
Is it cheaper or more expensive than U.S schools? Anyone know exactly how much does it cost including the airfares, housing and food?
Thanks a lot
It's more expensive once you add in travel and living expenses. I am on full loans and expect to be in the hole about $180k.