Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here's my story: I had to commute on the train to my friend's place because the PCAT was full near my home. She lived right across from a bunch of bars, and being a Friday night, people were really rowdy and loud the whole night. I went to bed at 12 but could not fall asleep until 3:30am when those damn partying people starting leaving. I woke up at 5:30am. I kept thinking about the test and even when I fell asleep, I was dreaming about some chem and bio stuff. As expected, I was exhaused on Sat. and was in desperate need of coffee/red bull. I got to the testing centre at 8am for the 8:30 test, and I found out that their coffee shop didn't open until 10am!!! So I pretty much wrote the PCAT while struggling to keep my eyes open and brain functioning. It was pretty awful. In six weeks we'll see...
So... how many hours did you guys get before the PCAT? What did you do to fall asleep? Thanks. 🙂
So... how many hours did you guys get before the PCAT? What did you do to fall asleep? Thanks. 🙂
.
