How much USMLE WOrld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medbound786

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much of it should we do per night ? ideal number of questions

Members don't see this ad.

How far are you in studying? How much time do you have left? 50 q to start, 100-150 after that per day.

Members don't see this ad :)
IMO, looking over the questions is the most important part and for me, that takes a while.
So currently I'm doing 50 Kaplan w/ 100 UW and thats plenty to keep me busy

I did 50-100/day. 100 was a lot for me -- it took me the entire morning (~4 hours) between doing the questions and reviewing, so I probably did 50 questions (as 1 block) most days. I studied for 3 weeks and only finished about half of the questions. It's ok not to finish all the questions -- they're just for practice and learning, it's not like there's a prize for finishing. ;)

I did 50-100/day. 100 was a lot for me -- it took me the entire morning (~4 hours) between doing the questions and reviewing, so I probably did 50 questions (as 1 block) most days. I studied for 3 weeks and only finished about half of the questions. It's ok not to finish all the questions -- they're just for practice and learning, it's not like there's a prize for finishing. ;)

AMEN!! :)

A point many times forgotten.....they are GREAT for studying, testing and seeing material presented to you in different ways.....But if I had a dime for everyone I know who HARDLY even got thru half of their Qbanks and still did wonderful on the USMLE ....I could prob fill my tank up with gas! :)
Dont beat yourself up. Try to do what you can...but if youre not able to review them, or at least the ones you missed I "personally" dont think they become that beneficial anymore.

I am booked for july , i try to do about 40 , i use it primarliy as a learning resource. i think it is more expansive than the kaplan notes .