Step I How much USMLE WOrld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMO, looking over the questions is the most important part and for me, that takes a while.
So currently I'm doing 50 Kaplan w/ 100 UW and thats plenty to keep me busy
 
I did 50-100/day. 100 was a lot for me -- it took me the entire morning (~4 hours) between doing the questions and reviewing, so I probably did 50 questions (as 1 block) most days. I studied for 3 weeks and only finished about half of the questions. It's ok not to finish all the questions -- they're just for practice and learning, it's not like there's a prize for finishing. 😉
 
I did 50-100/day. 100 was a lot for me -- it took me the entire morning (~4 hours) between doing the questions and reviewing, so I probably did 50 questions (as 1 block) most days. I studied for 3 weeks and only finished about half of the questions. It's ok not to finish all the questions -- they're just for practice and learning, it's not like there's a prize for finishing. 😉

AMEN!! 🙂

A point many times forgotten.....they are GREAT for studying, testing and seeing material presented to you in different ways.....But if I had a dime for everyone I know who HARDLY even got thru half of their Qbanks and still did wonderful on the USMLE ....I could prob fill my tank up with gas! 🙂
Dont beat yourself up. Try to do what you can...but if youre not able to review them, or at least the ones you missed I "personally" dont think they become that beneficial anymore.
 
I am booked for july , i try to do about 40 , i use it primarliy as a learning resource. i think it is more expansive than the kaplan notes .