how much ya bench?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FootFetish

investigative reporter
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just curious.

i heard you had to bench at least your BW to be a pod?

is this true?


ps...
what is a 'hallux' ?
 
just curious.

i heard you had to bench at least your BW to be a pod?

is this true?


ps...
what is a 'hallux' ?

Hey......

How are you doing. Is it true that you P3's don't get much of a summer off.
Hopefully some new Podiatry student here can teach us all what a hallux is.:laugh:
 
we get 4 weeks off, and depending on your group, it's either may, june or july. either way, you have boards looming over you all summer. luckily, 2 of the 4 rotations are basically vacation (medicine and community service) and they put those between surgery and orthopedics.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
we get 4 weeks off, and depending on your group, it's either may, june or july. either way, you have boards looming over you all summer. luckily, 2 of the 4 rotations are basically vacation (medicine and community service) and they put those between surgery and orthopedics.

Where are your rotations at this summer?
 
2 weeks of each:
surgery
community service
orthopedics
medicine


all are at scholl clinics
 
I bench at least 10 lbs on top of whatever FootFetish claims he can bench....amateur
 
I guess I can be a pod and then some...booyah! Although, it was quite depressing to see how much strength I lost after 6 months of not lifting...
 
I take up 1/5th of an average sized bench most of the time. I can't really say I'm too jealous of those who can do more than me

But taking an IQ buster from a super genius standardized test; Remember, This one very important question (which has been repeated, word-for-word, for the previous Plutonian Decade) determines your class rank, GPA and overall intelligence, popularity and urethra length...

T or F If some benchers are bleachers and not all bleachers are braggers then are all braggers benchers AND bleachers?