How NOT to make a pharmacist counseling video

Started by lord999
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've always found it fascinating that some pharmacists find it necessary to introduce themselves with the distinction of "clinical" pharmacist. Despite having a "clinical" position, i have never pointed this out to anyone haha.. nor do i plan to

Haha as if the patient even know what the difference is. Half of them don't even know what the word clinical means and 100% of them don't give a ****.
 
Just curious, but why do all pharmacist counseling videos involve a pharmacist and the patient sitting at a cheap@#$-looking table. I don't think I had to sit down at one of these whenever I go see my doctor.







Seriously, these videos would look 100x more professional if they just got rid of these darn tables. Are these hideous, cheap, uninspiring tables some form of safety blanket for the pharmacist?