How often does DESTROYER get updated ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rushang

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I got destroyer last september 2007, i emailed ORGOMAN, whether there were any updates or any questions added, he hasn't replied me. So i was wondering, whether there have been any updates since than. If there are, how did you end up getting it ? Since i haven't gotten a reply back from him.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have same problem as u. I emailed them and the lady who works with him replied me that they don't do update!!! anyone gets any update?

My sister is currently studying for her DAT, and I have emailed Nancy multiple times regarding updates and what not and they simply just ignore my emails. This is disappointing as I have purchased multiple copies of Destroyer for family members. It seem as they have changed the policy regarding updates and what not. It is sad to see they no longer offer the type of assistance they did two years ago.

I emailed Dr. Romano as well. He responded stating that due to copyright violations they no longer update Destroyer.