Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
how quick are your reflexes?
Started by militarymd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
only 0.2484 😳
3 attempts, best score Bobbing Bobcat.
o.18
o.18
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another Bobbing Bobcat......best was 0.129
0.061..
Thanks Counterstrike!
Thanks Counterstrike!
Rocketing rabbit best was .1270.061..
Thanks Counterstrike!
Oh my God, you guys won't believe this ... I got 0.000 second on one of my strikes!
No joking ... I heard some "russling" and just went for it and the sheep was down right at the line of scrimmage. Overall average was for a bobcat though.
No joking ... I heard some "russling" and just went for it and the sheep was down right at the line of scrimmage. Overall average was for a bobcat though.
0.2724
Bobbing bobcat...need more practice.
Bobbing bobcat...need more practice.
Uhhhhhh, Hung, all I can say is
I SUCK.
BUT I DID MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO SCIENCE....
I had three glasses of a great cabernet (yeah, well, OK, a bottle) and retook the test.....
...so I came to the conclusion that
ALCOHOL MAKES REACTION TIME WORSE.
In my case by .8 seconds longer, no matter how hard I concentrated (wittha buzz) I couldnt replicate my previous (sh i tty) reaction time.
SO THAT JORDAN CABERNET CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY, TO SCIENCE.
You're welcome.

Oh my God, you guys won't believe this ... I got 0.000 second on one of my strikes!
No joking ... I heard some "russling" and just went for it and the sheep was down right at the line of scrimmage. Overall average was for a bobcat though.
Dude, you're in the wrong profession.
Look at a profession where you can reap the benefits of your sikk reaction time:
www.JOHNFORCE.com
as your agent I get 8% of your winnings.....
SO THAT JORDAN CABERNET CONTRIBUTED TO SOCIETY, TO SCIENCE.
You're welcome.![]()
Hey, you've got some pretty good taste in wine there!
Another bobbing bobcat here. No wonder those 10yr old brats can kick my a$$ on COD4. All about the reflexes.
Damn kids and your meddling dog...
Just too much time they spend playing the game. I find straight reflexes work best for the sniping, which I"m horrible on that game.
Rocketing Rabbit...or was that Energizer Bunny? 😀
Cool site.
Cool site.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted77919
Rocketing Rabbit 0.1862 average.
Edit: Average 0.1320 . . . Very impressed with a 0.061 average. I got one of the 0.000's as well, think it was mostly luck . . . err . . . amazing skill!
Edit: Average 0.1320 . . . Very impressed with a 0.061 average. I got one of the 0.000's as well, think it was mostly luck . . . err . . . amazing skill!
0.061..
Thanks Counterstrike!
that's funny. usually you hear things like..
"I failed my Biochemistry final? Thanks Counterstrike!"
"I spent a long weekend indoors eating Cheetos and not showering? Thanks Counterstrike!"
"I lie in bed and twitch with violent nystagmus when I close my eyes? Thanks Counterstrike!"
bloody bobcat
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 68
- Views
- 6K