How reliable is the Kaplan practice test?

Started by cgriff20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cgriff20

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the test provided with the study book and I got a 439 composite score. This seems high to me though. Does anybody know how reliable these tests are? I'm just hoping that they are at least moderately accurate.
 
I took a test from kaplan before I even studied anything. I missed 28 questions in math and got a 402. I missed 20+ on all the subtests and my composite was a 395 or so. If 400 is the 50th percentile, I feel like I can get in the 80's now. And if it's true Kaplan is harder, I feel more confident. haha