Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

How representative are the Kaplan premier tests?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by penisclaw, May 16, 2007.

1. penisclaw

penisclaw Banned
    Banned

Medical Student
    I have been studying for the most part with EK stuff, but my mom got me the Kaplan 2007 New MCAT big book (which I haven't used) a while ago and it came with a CD with 2 practice CBTs on it. I was wondering if anyone knew how those tests compare with the other Kaplan full lengths as well as with the real thing? Reason I ask is I have taken some other tests previously and my score improved quite a bit on the first Kaplan one and I am unsure if I am actually improving by that much or if it's that these tests are just not representative of the real thing.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.