How representative are the TBR FL's compared to the new MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waitaminute

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took a TBR fl and I ended up scoring surprisingly well. I was just wondering for those who have seen the new test, how do these new practice tests stack up to the actual thing? Thanks for any input!

Members don't see this ad.

So far, our students have been getting scores on par with the TBR curves. Exams 3 and 4 are the most representative (and very good predictors). Exam 2 is pretty good too. Exam 1 is a nice entry into FLs, and there is a correlation between your BR score and your MCAT score, but it is a tool designed to have people learn about themselves and their testing habits more so than a score indicator.

So far, our students have been getting scores on par with the TBR curves. Exams 3 and 4 are the most representative (and very good predictors). Exam 2 is pretty good too. Exam 1 is a nice entry into FLs, and there is a correlation between your BR score and your MCAT score, but it is a tool designed to have people learn about themselves and their testing habits more so than a score indicator.

Thanks for the input BerkReviewTeach! By the way, do the TBR Fls provide any sort of score conversion from the raw score? I can't seem to find any actual score numbers on the website.