waitaminute

2+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2014
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I just took a TBR fl and I ended up scoring surprisingly well. I was just wondering for those who have seen the new test, how do these new practice tests stack up to the actual thing? Thanks for any input!

BerkReviewTeach

Company Rep & Bad Singer
Vendor
10+ Year Member
May 25, 2007
So far, our students have been getting scores on par with the TBR curves. Exams 3 and 4 are the most representative (and very good predictors). Exam 2 is pretty good too. Exam 1 is a nice entry into FLs, and there is a correlation between your BR score and your MCAT score, but it is a tool designed to have people learn about themselves and their testing habits more so than a score indicator.

OP
W

waitaminute

2+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2014
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
So far, our students have been getting scores on par with the TBR curves. Exams 3 and 4 are the most representative (and very good predictors). Exam 2 is pretty good too. Exam 1 is a nice entry into FLs, and there is a correlation between your BR score and your MCAT score, but it is a tool designed to have people learn about themselves and their testing habits more so than a score indicator.
Thanks for the input BerkReviewTeach! By the way, do the TBR Fls provide any sort of score conversion from the raw score? I can't seem to find any actual score numbers on the website.