Medical How should I answer hardship secondary prompt?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I should address a low 124 CARS score in a UCLA secondary which asks for any hardship that you would like the adcoms to consider. I read on different websites that say different things. I was hoping if I could gain some insight on this.
This is a good way to get rejected immediately.

hard·ship
/ˈhärdˌSHip/
noun

  1. severe suffering or privation.
 
Describe a problem in your life. Include how you dealt with it and how it influenced your growth. (500 char)
Is there any hardship to which you would like the committee to give special attention in evaluating your application? (500 char)
I was wondering how to go about the two prompts since they both sound similar to me. Will the transition into a new society as an immigrant will be a hardship or a problem in life. I apologize in advance if there are other threads that address this issue already. Thank you so much
The bolded prompt could be for your immigrating here and dealing with the US and how it affected your schooling.

The first prompt apply to something else. Pay very careful attention to the red text.

Although these overlap, they are indeed two separate questions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.