How should I approach this? (Retake)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnxiousMia

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the MCAT a couple of years ago and am trying to retake it again. I'm planning for a late August or September test date. When I took the MCAT last time I used the Kaplan prep courses. I'm not sure how to put a solid schedule and what resources to use this time.
 
So about 4 months? thats exactly how much time I had when I prepped too. Find my post in the following link and DM me with any questions:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.