How should I have my name on my white coat?

Started by ansonhokw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ansonhokw

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am wondering how I should how my name on my white coat?
which would look more professional?

If my name was "John Richard Paul Doe"
1. John R. P. Doe
2. John R. Doe
3. John Doe

Which should I choose?
 
Honestly that’s a personal preference. What feels best to you? Random people on the internet probably won’t change your mind lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have four names too. I chose to do only my first & last name because they are both long names & to add more to that seemed like too much. I chose to have all four names on my diplomas though.
 
You have mulitple names? Use your family name definitely, and your given name too? What are the extra names? I dont like long names, too complicated for jacket in hospital.