How should I study for ENGLISH!!!

Started by mbabbas84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbabbas84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any clues on how I Should study for the English part?? I have the Kaplan and Collins..I got the collins of a friend, so all i have are only the practice exams.. Is there suppose to be like a review section for all the subjects like in the Kaplan book? Or collins just has the practice exams?? ENGLISH, how should i stuyd for it?? Any comments???
 
Best way to improve your English is to read. Pick up some novels (many classic novels are good for vocabulary) some journals and etc make it a hobby and you'll be surprised how much you learn. Just memorizing words is difficult because if you dont use or see them used you will likely forget the majority of them.

When I was in jr high and HS my mom made me read for money and I have to admit Im really thankful.

good luck 🙂