How should I tackle this! Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, for starting another verbal thread..

But I am frustrated beyond belief and I cant handle this. It is even deterring my studying for the sciences..

Here's my situation-
I read and can understand the passage in about 4 minutes. And I usually get the main idea questions right.

But I stumble on all the other questions. Mainly the ones with LEAST and weakened.

ALso for the questions which are more fact oriented, if I try to anwer based on the main idea i get the question wrong. SOmtimes the answer is the one that is verbatim, and I eliminated it first because it is verbatim.

It takes me reallllly long to answer the questions like 6-7 minutes :eek:

sorry....... I really need help! pleasee!

i dont know i dont know what to do damn

Does anyone not read the passage AT ALL and answer the questions based only on the question stems and the answer choices here?

sigh.

Members don't see this ad.

tik-tik-clock said:
Sorry guys, for starting another verbal thread..

But I am frustrated beyond belief and I cant handle this. It is even deterring my studying for the sciences..

Here's my situation-
I read and can understand the passage in about 4 minutes. And I usually get the main idea questions right.

But I stumble on all the other questions. Mainly the ones with LEAST and weakened.

try TPR's strategy for the strengthen/weaken questions.
Mark what is true next to the choice (relevant to the passage).
then the false should be your "odd man out."
Just be careful and go back to the passage when you need to--- in order to assure that you are evaluating the roman numerals correctly.