1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

How soon should I take the MCAT after I finish a Kaplan course?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Member 870, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Member 870

Member 870 The Member...
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Here's my situation. I'm taking the Kaplan course from May 22 - Aug 4. Should I take the MCAT two days later on Aug 6, or wait a few days later for the Aug 9 or Aug 14 exam? I guess my underlying question is how long should I let my mind rest before I take the test? I've seen on other threads that some people work problem sets up until an hour before the actual test, but shouldn't there be a rest time between 5 hour tests? Sorry to ramble.

MCAT 1: 26 - 11V, 8P, 7B

MCAT 2: 24 - 9V, 7P, 8B

MCAT 3: ? Hopefully higher than a 31.:luck:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrBowtie

DrBowtie Final Countdown
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'd say the 9th would give your mind a bit of a rest while giving you enough to do go over your weakest points.