1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How specifically AADSAS record the changes made before esubmit?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by tlek, Jun 1, 2008.

1. tlek

tlek New Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi guys!

I am writing because of my curiosity.

Does AADSAS record changes I made before esubmit?

Do they report all changes I made before e-submit to dental schools?

For example, before I e-submit, if I changed my working experience hour before e-submit like 5 times, do aadsas record that and report to dental schools that i am applying?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hysteria24

Hysteria24 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Although none of us have actually been behind closed doors of AADSAS, I believe you are giving them waaaaaaaay too much credit.

I can tell you with 99.99999% certainty that they will only pass on to dental schools what you e-submit. That would be crazy for them to send 5 different version of you app from every time you saved. And what would the dental schools want all of this for? I highly doubt they would be so concerned that yuo bumped up your shadowing hours by 25 hours right before e-submitting. The final app you submit must be the truth anyways, so thats all they care about.