• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

PatrickBateman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2005
Status
Seriously, I can't work it out. How do you delete a post on this damn site. Where is delete? And if there isn't a delete function, then why the hell not? :confused:

Apollyon

Screw the GST
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2002
SCREW IT!
I don't know if it's enabled for people that are not donors. If you see the "edit" button on the lower right, click that, and that will lead you to the delete (if you're allowed).

PatrickBateman

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2005
Status
Apollyon said:
I don't know if it's enabled for people that are not donors. If you see the "edit" button on the lower right, click that, and that will lead you to the delete (if you're allowed).
Thanks, I saw the edit button. But I don't see delete anywhere on the edit screen. Are you telling me that I have to pay money if I want to delete??

About the Ads

Hurricane

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2005
The Metroplex
blue-hurricane.livejournal.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
PatrickBateman said:
Thanks, I saw the edit button. But I don't see delete anywhere on the edit screen. Are you telling me that I have to pay money if I want to delete??
I guess so. One of the incentives for donating.

However, you can still edit your post and delete all of the text, leaving a blank post. Like this:

Poety

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2004
Bible Belt and loving it
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm a donor and I don't have delete - I have edit only! whats going on did I get ripped here? :laugh:

About the Ads