Question How to Activate Account as Full Member

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ScaredBears

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Howdy y'all,

I've been trying to figure out how to change my account from "New Member" to "Full Member" so that I can access more features. Does anyone have insight into this process? I might have missed it, but I cannot find any guidance in prior posts. Thanks!
 
Howdy y'all,

I've been trying to figure out how to change my account from "New Member" to "Full Member" so that I can access more features. Does anyone have insight into this process? I might have missed it, but I cannot find any guidance in prior posts. Thanks!
Nothing to do but use your new account, post or ask questions on topics you are interested in, and by the time you have had 10 posts you will be a full member