how to answer this question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stormking

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I came across this question prompt
"If your undergraduate education was interrupted for any reason and you were not enrolled in classes, please indicate the reasons, the duration of the interruption, and how you spent your time. This does not include time between programs post-graduation."

If i completed my undergrad and Master's uninterrupted besides working full time job after graduation, do i just say my education has never been interrupted? Or is there sth different the question is asking?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

IF your education was interrupted THEN answer this question. If not, don't.

I had to take a semester off for personal reasons so there is a gap in my undergrad transcript. That's the kind of thing they're looking for. If it doesn't pertain to you, no reason to answer it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I came across this question prompt
"If your undergraduate education was interrupted for any reason and you were not enrolled in classes, please indicate the reasons, the duration of the interruption, and how you spent your time. This does not include time between programs post-graduation."

If i completed my undergrad and Master's uninterrupted besides working full time job after graduation, do i just say my education has never been interrupted? Or is there sth different the question is asking?

Thanks
You write "Not applicable"

Reactions: 1 user