1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

How to avoid a bad residency program

Discussion in 'Pathology' started by Asteroid Body, Jun 19, 2015.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Asteroid Body

Asteroid Body 2+ Year Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knows of an internet forum (possibly besides sdn) that would permit discussion of negative aspects of a residency program, and may reach an audience of potential applicants. Clearly there are better places than the internet to vent temporary frustrations, but there are some things I wish I could have known or read about before assembling my rank list.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. LoaLoa

LoaLoa Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Try scutwork.com

4. Light at end of tunnel

Light at end of tunnel Dangerous to be right when government is wrong Banned Lifetime Donor

Nov 16, 2016
    You are more than welcome to share your experiences in my thread. In fact, would appreciate you doing so.

Residency/Fellowship Programs on Probation (Updated daily) - ACGME