How to change pre-reqs for different DPT programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

seeyasucker

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I want to use different classes that fulfill the pre-reqs for the DPT program at University of Washington; however, I do not see an option to put in those classes (aside from the general pre-reqs that apply to all the schools I am applying to). I emailed the DPT program at UW but they said that its on PTCAS..Im not sure if I am overlooking something or if I should email someone else.

Can anyone help me out?
 
PTCAS uses the same pre-reqs for all schools. If a school wants to use their own pre-req gpa then they would have to calculate it themselves. Sometimes these schools have an additional supplemental application to help the process.

There should not be an option to use different courses for your pre-req. Look at the instruction manual so your application does not get hung up with auditing errors.