How to check availability for COMLEX Level 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have mine already scheduled but wanted to check and see about moving it to a later date. However, when I go to the NBOME website (and even Prometric), I can't seem to find where it allows you to see a calendar showing open dates without clicking "reschedule my exam." I don't want to cancel my appointment and then not be able to find something. Does anyone know how to do this?

Members don't see this ad.

I have mine already scheduled but wanted to check and see about moving it to a later date. However, when I go to the NBOME website (and even Prometric), I can't seem to find where it allows you to see a calendar showing open dates without clicking "reschedule my exam." I don't want to cancel my appointment and then not be able to find something. Does anyone know how to do this?

Go to Prometric website and you can search for the test name, location of your test center by state, then your test, and then you should be able to see a list of Prometric sites listed by zip code or state. You can click availability for each site and change the months to see if there’s open seats.

Go to Prometric website and you can search for the test name, location of your test center by state, then your test, and then you should be able to see a list of Prometric sites listed by zip code or state. You can click availability for each site and change the months to see if there’s open seats.
COMLEX isn't even on the list...it says comlex faculty review

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to prometric --> click reschedule exam --> put in necessary info (NBOME, confirmation #, etc) --> confirm that you want to reschedule exam --> and then you should be able to see whats available. It wont actually cancel or reschedule anything until you go past the verification and confirmation pages at the very end

Reactions: 1 user