How to choose a 0-6 pharmacy program?

Started by al77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

al77

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am certain that I want to take this path. The only problem I have is narrowing it down. I am fine with location, and I want a decent tuition price. I do not come from a wealthy family, and my overall application is pretty impressive/competitive.

But to the point - I'd like to know what majors in when deciding. I've looked up the studentreviews.com reviews on most of them, and most SUCK. Other than Northeastern or so.

If anyone can help me - that would be great.
 
If you list the schools you're considering, you'd get more answers.

I don't go to a 0-6 program, so I can't help you very much there.