How to choose a good Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon

Started by scurred09
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scurred09

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm considering getting a rhinoplasty and liposuction to remove fat from my face and chin area. How do I go about choosing a good plastic surgeon? What are the guidelines? I'm in pretty good shape but for some reason I tend to collect fat on my face versus other areas of my body. This is my first attempt at facial enhancement and looking for a solid surgeon to help me accomplish my goal. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Perhaps I post this thread in the wrong category?
 
Last edited:
I'm considering getting a rhinoplasty and liposuction to remove fat from my face and chin area. How do I go about choosing a good plastic surgeon? What are the guidelines? I'm in pretty good shape but for some reason I tend to collect fat on my face versus other areas of my body. This is my first attempt at facial enhancement and looking for a solid surgeon to help me accomplish my goal. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Perhaps I post this thread in the wrong category?

Dr Rey is great. He works out of the L.A. California area, I do believe.