How to classify this publication.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Endoxifen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be a bit vague because the paper is still in progress and I want to minimize risk of being scooped. My PI and I are working on developing a new statistical tool for clinician use. It's not a massive tool by any means, but it will be useful and more importantly, usable. Since this isn't hypothesis based, how do I classify this paper? Would it be any different from normal clinical paper in my app? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Accidentally created two! Sorry!

I'm going to be a bit vague because the paper is still in progress and I want to minimize risk of being scooped. My PI and I are working on developing a new statistical tool for clinician use. It's not a massive tool by any means, but it will be useful and more importantly, usable. Since this isn't hypothesis based, how do I classify this paper? Would it be any different from normal clinical paper in my app? Thanks!
I trust that it's a peer reviewed paper?

Sounds like a stats paper to me. Not all papers are hypothesis based. Descriptive papers also exist...just as case reports, or your finding a new clam in the Gulf of Mexico.

Reactions: 1 user