how to contact someone on sctuwork

Started by chrisv
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chrisv

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know if there's a way to contact the people who write some of these posts on scutwork? I feel like there's an option but I'm not sure where to click for it. Sometimes, in the post itself, the writer will say its OK to contact or not, but I'm not sure how--probably something really obvious that I'm not seeing. (And I tried contacting scutwork itself about it, but that's another computer glitch story...why does this only happen to me?)
 
Moving to Allo.

The question is why-that site is a rotting husk that no one has put out of its misery. The likelihood that you'll find any meaningful reviews and/or reviews that weren't written less than five years ago approaches nil.