How to contact WES

Started by Deepa100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Deepa100

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I need to talk to a real human at WES. Every time I call the number they provided, it says 17 min. wait time. So, I hang up. Tried sending them an email regarding a question I had and got an automated/useless response.🙁
Has anyone else dealt with this?
Thanks!
 
Call them early in the morning, ie, just when the hours start.

Good luck.
Hi,
I need to talk to a real human at WES. Every time I call the number they provided, it says 17 min. wait time. So, I hang up. Tried sending them an email regarding a question I had and got an automated/useless response.🙁
Has anyone else dealt with this?
Thanks!