How to continue studying leading up to the test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pickuptruck8

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I've been studying for the DAT for almost 2 months already and I feel like I've accomplished a lot. The thing is that my test is still in a month or so, and I sometimes feel like I'm running out of things to study. I've gone through all of destroyer, made flashcards, taken 2 full length tests on bootcamp (got 23 and 24), and have done all of the bootcamp question bank questions in addition to going through all of Mike's videos. How should I continue to study in these coming weeks leading up to my test? I don't want to take all the remaining practice tests too early while I still have quite a bit of time left.