How to delivery application for neuro postmatch?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ivmm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to fax, call or email the unfilled program. Always busy signals. I just wonder if I distribute my application via SF, which takes 2-3 days, is it too late? looking forward to your replies

Members don't see this ad.

I think I remember reading somewhere that most unfilled positions fill the same day the list is posted - i.e. today - so I do think waiting on SF Match would take too long. Sorry you're having trouble, but keep at it! You'll get through eventually! If phone/fax give busy signals, maybe email is the way to go? Best of luck!

ivmm said:
I tried to fax, call or email the unfilled program. Always busy signals. I just wonder if I distribute my application via SF, which takes 2-3 days, is it too late? looking forward to your replies

I am in the same position of scrambling for a neuro spot. some programs did not want any faxes and only wanted the material forwarded from sfmatch. Others would accept faxes. Some programs did not seem to be available via phone, fax or email. At least I couldn't get through.