how to edit your credentials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dred Pirate

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how do I change "full member" to "pharmacist" or at least have it appear someone in my header? I cross post on the ED and ICU forums and it is annoying to have to say "from a pharmacist point of view" or "I am a pharmacist" to add context to my post. apparently I am dumb and can't figure it out
 
how do I change "full member" to "pharmacist" or at least have it appear someone in my header? I cross post on the ED and ICU forums and it is annoying to have to say "from a pharmacist point of view" or "I am a pharmacist" to add context to my post. apparently I am dumb and can't figure it out
Go to “Account Details” after clicking on your avatar for all those options.