How to find a reaserch program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dataman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

Im trying to enhance my application before I hand it in.
I have a GPA of 3.81 in my sience + 23-25 in April 2006 MCAT + retaking the August hoping for over 30
Did Vulonteer Work in Emergency Operation room in a Good university for couple months and over 120 hours
Dont have my degree yet but I did all the premed courses

applying for class of 2007 how can I enhance my application beside doing over 30 on the MCAT?

something that stands out in the admission commeete eyes..?!

I really appreciate your advise

Members don't see this ad.

okay I know this question was too NB or maybe repeated too many times but I need your advice guys.. please!

dataman said:
Hi

Im trying to enhance my application before I hand it in.
I have a GPA of 3.81 in my sience + 23-25 in April 2006 MCAT + retaking the August hoping for over 30
Did Vulonteer Work in Emergency Operation room in a Good university for couple months and over 120 hours
Dont have my degree yet but I did all the premed courses

applying for class of 2007 how can I enhance my application beside doing over 30 on the MCAT?

something that stands out in the admission commeete eyes..?!

I really appreciate your advise

how can you really guage what you got in april? scores havent come out yet! and i hear the crappier you feel like you did the better the scores actually turned out!!

well still Im already studying for the MCAT again I want to get accepted in a school in NY and avoid the travel to other states and countries..

I do not have my result but with all honesty I did not study much of physics and chem.. so Im sure I can go up by 4-5 points at least.

back to my question:

any thing else I can do to make my application shine a bit?