How to get a date CS date

Started by bluufin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluufin

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please does anyone know how I can get a CS date in August? I have a date for early July at Atlanta but I cannot take the test then.

I've been using Check 4 Change for over a week but I still can't find a date. I am looking for advice and suggestions. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
 
Please does anyone know how I can get a CS date in August? I have a date for early July at Atlanta but I cannot take the test then.

I've been using Check 4 Change for over a week but I still can't find a date. I am looking for advice and suggestions. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Did you sign up for the email notifications when dates open up? It there someone you know who can be on the computer checking for openings when you can't? They get taken fast. A lot of times, dates open up like a week before the exam. It sucks. I've been in that position.