How to get into post-bac program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've seen a couple posts saying that people get accepted in post-bac programs in different schools.

Do you need certain gpa to get into post-bac program?
Is there a website that I can see the average GPA and some test scores (like DAT or MCAT)?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Not to sound harsh, but you really haven't looked around hard enough. The specific threads about each school are concerning each program where you will find detailed discussion about the application process undergone by students as well as responses and experiences of students actually in the program itself or have completed it. If you look at stickied threads especially the one by Dr. Midlife, you'll see 15-18 or so programs that concern what you are referring to.

Please take a look and come back with more specific questions as yours are extraordinarily vague and can easily be addressed by just taking 5 minutes of randomly clicking even.

Hi, I've seen a couple posts saying that people get accepted in post-bac programs in different schools.

Do you need certain gpa to get into post-bac program?
Is there a website that I can see the average GPA and some test scores (like DAT or MCAT)?

Thanks

The requirements vary by program. You need to look them up individually - the requirements will be outlined on the program's website.

This is the AAMC search engine for post-bacs: http://services.aamc.org/postbac/

Seconding what Jslo said.

At least do some reading before post a vague opened thread showing a clear lack of research. It just makes you look lazy...