How to get licensed in another state as a new grad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nyvip1

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just graduated this year and got licensed last month in the state of NY. I took both NAPLEX and MPJE about a month and a half ago. I wanted to know how I can go about getting licensed in the state of New Jersey. I know that NABP gives me the option to transfer my NAPLEX score to another state up to 89 days after sitting for NAPLEX. Does anyone know what the process is when transferring your license as a new grad? The NJ board of pharmacy website is a bit confusing. Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I just graduated this year and got licensed last month in the state of NY. I took both NAPLEX and MPJE about a month and a half ago. I wanted to know how I can go about getting licensed in the state of New Jersey. I know that NABP gives me the option to transfer my NAPLEX score to another state up to 89 days after sitting for NAPLEX. Does anyone know what the process is when transferring your license as a new grad? The NJ board of pharmacy website is a bit confusing. Any help would be appreciated.
It’s on the New Jersey State Board of Pharmacy’s website.

Reactions: 1 user
Yea.. just figure it out would be the best advice.

Members don't see this ad :)
The only confusing thing is that you DO NOT want a license by reciprocity. You want a license by examination.

Instructions here: https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/D...-Score-Transfer-Registration-Instructions.pdf

Application here: