How to get licensed in another state as a new grad?

Started by nyvip1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nyvip1

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I just graduated this year and got licensed last month in the state of NY. I took both NAPLEX and MPJE about a month and a half ago. I wanted to know how I can go about getting licensed in the state of New Jersey. I know that NABP gives me the option to transfer my NAPLEX score to another state up to 89 days after sitting for NAPLEX. Does anyone know what the process is when transferring your license as a new grad? The NJ board of pharmacy website is a bit confusing. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Hi guys, I just graduated this year and got licensed last month in the state of NY. I took both NAPLEX and MPJE about a month and a half ago. I wanted to know how I can go about getting licensed in the state of New Jersey. I know that NABP gives me the option to transfer my NAPLEX score to another state up to 89 days after sitting for NAPLEX. Does anyone know what the process is when transferring your license as a new grad? The NJ board of pharmacy website is a bit confusing. Any help would be appreciated.
It’s on the New Jersey State Board of Pharmacy’s website.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I just graduated this year and got licensed last month in the state of NY. I took both NAPLEX and MPJE about a month and a half ago. I wanted to know how I can go about getting licensed in the state of New Jersey. I know that NABP gives me the option to transfer my NAPLEX score to another state up to 89 days after sitting for NAPLEX. Does anyone know what the process is when transferring your license as a new grad? The NJ board of pharmacy website is a bit confusing. Any help would be appreciated.
The only confusing thing is that you DO NOT want a license by reciprocity. You want a license by examination.

Instructions here: https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/D...-Score-Transfer-Registration-Instructions.pdf

Application here: