How to get over "stigma".

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bligh me Ceke, I don't know much about psychology in Australia, but a BS in psychology in the US will allow you to ask if you want fries with that. A masters will let you apply to a Ph.D. program. A Ph.D. will allow you to hit a very crowded market. The good news is that the need to feed yourself will make you our boss. Psychiatrists have no business ambition generally. Best of luck with school, I know you will bring a lot of life experience to the field.

Thank you. :) Once I've completed the 3 year undergrad degree, then I will need to do 1 year of honours followed by another 2-3 years of either Masters, PhD or Doctorate level training in order to be fully registered as a Psychologist. Haven't actually thought that far ahead in terms of money making possibilities, I'd probably be happy enough with a basic wage. My main focus at the moment is just making it through Stats 101.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
In the wise words of the renowned poet and intellectual guru... Yeezus...

"50 told me go 'head switch the style up,
And if they hate then let 'em hate
And watch the money pile up, the good life"

;)

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, as someone who read this whole thread, very interesting to see what all had to say especially since I had similar thoughts as the OP