how to get Pharm D with B Pharm (outside USA) ?

Started by tuf06150
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tuf06150

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I did my B Pharm(4 years) outside USA. Then I came here and did my Masters in Pharmaceutical science in Temple University. I want to do Pharm D. But 4 years Pharm D program is scaring me.

1. Can I do Non Traditional Pharm D? If it's possible, then where? (I know I am asking a lot. But is it possible to do online?)

2. Is there any other way to do Pharm D in less than 4 years? (Except accelerated Pharm D program)

Thank You very much in advance 🙂