how to get self-certified

Started by orgoishard
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

orgoishard

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone recommend what book i can use to get certified as a technician? thanks.
 
i suggest just getting any book and studying it. then go to borders, etc and pull out all their tech exam books and flip through them, and checking out the differences.

i found it pretty easy to study this way, and effective since youre getting info from multiple sources. good luck.
 
I used the APhA's texts and I scored highly on the exam. I think you can find them on Amazon and/or direct order from the APhA's website. Don't neglect to study the drugs btw. Good luck!