Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Tomorrow is my second test of Medical school. We are learning metabolism and all of the pathways which can be very tedious. So I found a way to keep studying fun!

The_Bird

Smash capitalism and chug the coleslaw juice
7+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
lel

About the Ads

Vespasian

"Vae, puto deus fio!"
Apr 4, 2014
The South...
Status
Other Health Professions Student
I bet you are a really fun person to hang out with TrueWolverine...
"So I found a way to keep studying fun!"

I'm not sure many adults find crudely drawn penises fun. "Man OH MAN! I can't wait to get off work, grab a 6-pack and stare at stuff until I see a penis... Then I'm going to draw some penises!"

Reactions: TrueWolverine

QueenJames

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2013
Status
Medical Student
/

QueenJames

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2013
Status
Medical Student
So in med school they don't make you memorize the actual structures? #UndergardBiochemNightmares

JeBrAs

5+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2014
Texas
Status
Resident [Any Field]
So in med school they don't make you memorize the actual structures? #UndergardBiochemNightmares
Yes, but can you learn all the pathways and understand the interplay under different conditions, drugs and diseases; a whole semester's worth of material from undergrad packed into a just two week period and still pass the test? Stay thirsty my friend.

QueenJames

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Yes, but can you learn all the pathways and understand the interplay under different conditions, drugs and diseases; a whole semester's worth of material from undergrad packed into a just two week period and still pass the test? Stay thirsty my friend.
Ahh. good point lol However, in your opinion and from your experience, is it manageable? The workload, the classes, etc. Is there a lot of regurgitation of material and then move on or what? I'm scared to start school next year and am planning on getting back into a few classes before I do so to keep me on my toes. What do you think?

Aug 13, 2015
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
"So I found a way to keep studying fun!"

I'm not sure many adults find crudely drawn penises fun. "Man OH MAN! I can't wait to get off work, grab a 6-pack and stare at stuff until I see a penis... Then I'm going to draw some penises!"
In response to your comment, all I have to say is go look at my profile avatar. Thats how I feel about you.

Vespasian

"Vae, puto deus fio!"
Apr 4, 2014
The South...
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Reactions: Zaids37
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads