How to improve DAT pAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samhuang

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I only got 18 on PAT section on DAT and the key problem for me is time shortage for key holes/views/3D. How can I improve and do the questions faster? Is the Crack DAT PAT going to help? WHich version of Crack DAT PAT is good (49, 99,199 dollars)? Any one has more PAT practice questions I can buy?

Members don't see this ad.

I found crack dat pat very helpful...I got the one that had 10 practice tests and extra practice for counting cubes, angles, and hole punching...it helped with time management and improved my score a lot...i started off with 18s and then after getting the hang of it I got up to 24 on the last practice test i took before the real one and on the real one i got 23 and still had 15 mins left...i strongly recommend it but i also recommend figuring out your weaknesses and trying to find ways to overcome them...hope this helps :)

It depends on you. Do the schools you are applying to care a lot for your PAT score. Do you have time?
An 18 is a solid score. When someone says they want to get a score up it usually around 15.

Crack Dat Pat as someone mentioned above is really nice. The biggest thing about the PAT is it have confidence. You need to not worry about the previous questions and focus on the current one. Easier said then done. The cracck dat pat test scores are similar to the really test, I got one point less than my highest CDP score

Just practice. The more you do it the easier it gets. There are only so many pattern folding/hole punching type questions they can throw at you.

What worked for me oftentimes was elimination. If it can't be A, C or D, then it's B!

And you quickly check to see if B vaguely resembles the figure and move on.