Step I How to improve in 9 weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

barsoum.michael

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I took my CBSE through my school and got the grade back and got a 175. What is the best way to go up 60-70 points? Im taking my exam in about 9 weeks and I'm definitely going to attack my weak points early on which is cardio renal and repro while doing sketchy pharm and micro and using the lolnotacop deck. I realize that I need to work on my test taking skills and being able to interpret questions. I'm planning on finishing uworld in about 4 to 5 weeks along with organ system review and then remaining few weeks go through my wrong uworld questions. I plan on using UFAPs + bnb to review any weak areas.