How to improve PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope_to_match

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My exam is in 4 weeks and PAT is really stressing me out. I averaged around 18-20 on CDP but only 16 on Achiever and Bootcamp :( Any tips? Advice? What is the best way to go over the practice tests? I mean I sit there and make sure to understand why each answer is wrong and the correct one is the one but I can't score higher in Achiever and Bootcamp and it really worries me! Any advice would be highly appreciated ! :eek::scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly I suck at TFE and Pattern Folding...I'm ok with Keyholes and Angles, but Hole Punching and Cube Counting should be everyone's bread and butter....master the latter 4 in my opinion. TFE and Pattern Folding just try your best. I'm just trying to get an 18 on that section tbh.

Honestly I suck at TFE and Pattern Folding...I'm ok with Keyholes and Angles, but Hole Punching and Cube Counting should be everyone's bread and butter....master the latter 4 in my opinion. TFE and Pattern Folding just try your best. I'm just trying to get an 18 on that section tbh.

actually my worst sections are keyholes and pattern folding lol

I think someone wrote a thread specifically for the PAT section, seems to have gotten a lot of attention (10 pages worth). That thread will probably help you out.

Members don't see this ad :)
When you click on analyze test and click on each answer, there are videos with explanations on why that answer was correct.

I have the program for more than a month. Had those videos since the purchase.

i purchased in may. what version do you have ,10 test? i mean i know there are solutions there like..hole punches has a demo of how it was folded etc..but TFE as ar as i remember did not have any videos

Royal Edition

P.S For each question, once I go to analyze test and choose any question I have two options, one for Text Help and Video Help.

Check out predds for TFE height-width-and-depth strategy

Last edited:
Royal Edition

P.S For each question, once I go to analyze test and choose any question I have two options, one for Text Help and Video Help.

Check out predds for TFE height-width-and-depth strategy

ha! i dont have royal edition thats why no videos for me

Members don't see this ad :)
How is your timing for PAT? Are you getting through every question with sufficient time to answer each question?

I'm getting most questions correct.. except i keep getting stopped by the time limit and not even get to answer a single pattern folding question... I've been getting around 18-20 T_T

I think someone wrote a thread specifically for the PAT section, seems to have gotten a lot of attention (10 pages worth). That thread will probably help you out.

Can anyone link me to the thread that hes talking about