how to know the clinical strength of each school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shaguo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

I am confused about the clinical strength of 2-3 year program for FTD. I came to US with 1 year experience after graduation which does not give me enough confidence to practise independently. I really want to go to a program that has good training on clinical aspect. But I dont know how to get such info.

how do you guys make decision when choosing which schools to apply for.
Mine: 1 duration which generally correlate to money.
2 I plan to practise in NE so try for school in NE states
but the first is still clinical training.
any info about clinical training and any clue on this would be appreciated.

thanks you

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys,

I am confused about the clinical strength of 2-3 year program for FTD. I came to US with 1 year experience after graduation which does not give me enough confidence to practise independently. I really want to go to a program that has good training on clinical aspect. But I dont know how to get such info.

thanks you

UOP has the strongest clinical programme. its in the west, but, I think the WERBs are valid in MA and other NE states. do check on this.

hi guys,

thanks you

NYU and Temple are the schools with the strongest clinical skill on the East coast...the only thing is that they are 3 yr programs...but have the most patient inflow so u get a lot of exposure...