How to list my experience.

Started by Tonkspaws
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tonkspaws

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am having trouble deciding how to list my experience on my VMCAS application.
For starters, are people writing a more narrative detail about what they did or something more like a list. Currently I have it written both ways but I am leaning towards the list since its more precise and I'm not sure how much reading evaluators really want to do.
Second, at my last job I had two positions I started as a client care coordinator but later splint my time with that and as a technician. In addition I frequently came in and volunteered and shadowed vets. I'm not sure if I should list this as one experience or several.
Any inout would be great
 
Try posting this in the C/O 2020 thread, there's been a lot of talk about how to list experiences and the VMCAS application as a whole.