How to look for PGY-II PMR postions?

Started by zn2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zn2005

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

It seems like this has been asked before but didn't get too much answers.

I am doing a transitional year now and interested in PGY-II PMR position in 2006. I have been looking around but have not figured out how to find these positions. Other than contacting each program, is there a centralized place for those information?

Thank you very much!
 
Historically, these positions open up in the spring. Often they are listed on the physiatry.org site.


zn2005 said:
Hello everyone,

It seems like this has been asked before but didn't get too much answers.

I am doing a transitional year now and interested in PGY-II PMR position in 2006. I have been looking around but have not figured out how to find these positions. Other than contacting each program, is there a centralized place or anyway for those information (like the SF Match website for neurology, opth...)? I think they called that "immediate vacancies": http://www.sfmatch.org/vacancies/r_neurology.html

Thank you very much!