How to look for PGY-II PMR postions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zn2005

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It seems like this has been asked before but didn't get too much answers.

I am doing a transitional year now and interested in PGY-II PMR position in 2006. I have been looking around but have not figured out how to find these positions. Other than contacting each program, is there a centralized place for those information?

Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know of any websites. I think the only options offered in the past were forums like this one. I think there's another one called stoppagingme.com??

Sorry.

Historically, these positions open up in the spring. Often they are listed on the physiatry.org site.

zn2005 said:
Hello everyone,

It seems like this has been asked before but didn't get too much answers.

I am doing a transitional year now and interested in PGY-II PMR position in 2006. I have been looking around but have not figured out how to find these positions. Other than contacting each program, is there a centralized place or anyway for those information (like the SF Match website for neurology, opth...)? I think they called that "immediate vacancies": http://www.sfmatch.org/vacancies/r_neurology.html

Thank you very much!