How to make a plan to prep for Comlex Level One during second year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samurai5511

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting to get really worried about prepping for Comlex Level 1 because I haven’t gone back and reviewed old material from year one.
This year, I have been using anking. Sketchy, boards and beyond, and Pathoma for my in-house exams and I think will be able to retain this material via anking cards.
As a result, I feel like I have a decent understanding of the material.
Second-year block 1 was cardio, renal, and pulmonology. The rest of the year is endo., reproductive, and neuro.
I am not worried about this material for boards because I am using anki to keep up with this material.
On the other hand, I am getting very worried about reviewing old material from year one.
At this point, it is hard enough keeping up with the current material. This is made worse because my school places a heavy emphasis on OMM practicals, non-board relevant anatomy, and mandatory classes.
Additionally, During year one, I had a very hard time using board materials because a lot of our exams had very specific in-house materials that made it hard to use anking and board materials. As a result, I feel like I forgot a lot of material from year one.
Does anyone have any advice on what to do?
Are there any solid tutoring sources that can help me come up with a plan on how to start reviewing old material?
Thanks for any help y’all can offer.

Members don't see this ad.